23 November 2012

Giving Soul

For me, the moment when you give some paint to the faces, is always like giving the miniature a soul.

My GW Foundation Flesh Paint was already drought up. I painted only 3 miniatures with it :(

Now I bought the ArmyPainter skin tone. It is pretty dark I think so I have to highlight pretty much of that. Fortunately this are only 4 faces. The gnome should get a dark skin tone anyway.

This is all just the first layer. I had the green and purple just opened when I added the little pieces of color. Korgan's chest is not painted in flesh, it is a brown layer. Also Eln's leather pieces got a first brown layer.

One week later I put this black layer on all parts which should be covered with metal paint later. Also Korgan's hair is black now, so that I can drybrush it to dark-gray.

PS: hab vorhin erst nen Kommentar gesehen und frei geschaltet. Bitte nachschauen.

PSS: Fun fact: Korgan hat Falten in der Stirn. Die waren im Modell schon drin, jedoch so schwach, dass ich sicher war, dass die nachdem Farbe draufhatte kommt, nicht mehr zu sehen sind. Ich hab die vor dem Grundieren tiefer reingeschnitten mit nem Modellierwerkzeug. Das hat sich gelohnt! Das wir klasse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay polite, please