11 October 2012

Girvin's Base Model(s)

For Girvin I keep two options open. One is a Fenryll Halfling in resin. The other one is Hasslefree's Luke (tin). Both are pretty fair models. The Frenchman is nice detailed and there cannot be much on such a small creature. When I removed the mold lines (de: Gussgrate) I accidently broke the scabbard. I glued it again but I fear it is still flimsy. Luke had almost no visible mold line. The daggers are actually knives which I filed sharper. Now both models are ready for priming. I will remove the sprue after priming and replace it with a transparent flying base from an old GW WE eagle rider. I also have a spare 25mm transparent round base but maybe I will do a more scenic base.

1 comment:

  1. It´s going to be legen - wait for it, ´til I stabbed the back of my last orkish victim - dary!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Stay polite, please