10 October 2012

Preparation

I didn't spent a lot of time this year for this hobby. However when a friend came up and told me that he started playing with a new group playing Dungeons and Dragons and he is looking for some hero miniatures I told him that the available prepainted stuff sucks. He should ask someone who is doing table top war games like WH or LotR as I do. So I offered him to do help him, buying a miniature. Later I offered him to create his hero. When he asked me to do all 4 heros I accepted to do so. He knew my painting skill from pictures and now I hope he will not be disappointed from my work when he sees the miniatures in real.

So, before I introduce the characters I show you this picture


I took my GW paint station of the shelf. Over the time it was completely cluttered. This is how this project starts: chaotic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay polite, please